Short term residence permit Turkey is a type of residence that allows any foreign person to stay in Turkey for 3 months, 9 months, 12 months, or 24 months, with the determination of the real reason for the stay and its explanation in the application for the short term residence and the reason must be adhered to. Otherwise, the residency becomes null or canceled, you can find out with us the reasons for getting a short term residence permit Turkey in this article, how to get it, and the documents required for that.
REASONS FOR A SHORT TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT TURKEY:
Article 31 – (1) of the Turkish Law provides for foreigners a short term residence permit Turkey for several reasons as follows:
- For the purpose of tourism.
- For the purpose of scientific research, or for the purpose of attending Turkish language courses, other scientific courses internship (internal training), or courses by Turkish public institutions.
- For those with untransferred public funds in Turkey.
- For those who are going to establish business relations in Turkey.
- For the purpose of treatment in Turkey, provided that it is not an epidemic disease.
- For those who have to stay in Turkey based on decisions of the Turkish judicial or administrative authorities.
REQUIREMENTS (CONDITION) OF A SHORT TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT TURKEY:
Article 32-(1) of the Turkish Law for foreigners stipulates that short term residence permit Turkey shall be granted under the following conditions:
- The applicant for the short residency must be the owner of a house commensurate with public health and security.
- The applicant has obtained a document in the judicial register regulated by the laws of the country of his nationality or the country in which he legally resides.
- Provide clear information about the address where he will reside in Turkey.
HOW TO GET A SHORT TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT TURKEY?
- We start by booking an appointment through the official website of the General Directorate of the Turkish Immigration Department within the scope of the Turkish city in which you reside.
- Fill out an application form to get a short term residence permit via the above-mentioned official website, uploading a personal photo, answering all the questions, and making sure that the true purpose of the residence is mentioned.
- You will get a specific date in which you must go to the Directorate General of the Turkish Immigration Department and you have the printed application form with the corresponding timesheet printed on the application for the interview to be submitted upon request, in addition to a set of documents required to get residency.
THE REQUIRED PAPERS TO GET A SHORT TERM RESIDENCE PERMIT TURKEY:
- A valid passport and a copy of it and from the pages with the entry stamp to Turkey.
- 4 personal photos.
- A form is printed with the application that you submitted via the official website of the Directorate of Immigration on the Internet.
- A lease contract covers the period of your stay in Turkey is certified by a notary and a proof of residence address document certified and sealed by the persons belonging to your place of residence.
- A valid health insurance covers the duration of your stay in Turkey, and the insurance rate varies according to the age of the applicant and the degree of insurance required, and a service office can be used to complete this procedure for a fee.
- Paying of a short-term residence application fee of about 59 Turkish liras, it is paid at the tax office or in some Turkish banks.
- A bank account with 1,300 Turkish liras was disclosed each month in Turkey where you stay.
You must adhere to the deadline specified by the Directorate General of Immigration and you must attend.
The residency application will be considered (worked on) within a period ranging between 15-30 days. In case of your residence application is accepted, the General Directorate of Turkish Immigration Administration will send your short term residence card to your address which is listed in the online application form.
- With a short term residence permit Turkey, you can travel outside of Turkey, and enter again without the need for an entry visa.
- You can also travel without the need for travel permission.
- No short term residences give the right to apply for Turkish citizenship.
- You will be able to open a bank account in any bank in Turkey.
- Applying for a work permit, which is a procedure carried out by the employer inside Turkey.
- If you want to extend the short term residence, a request must be submitted 60 days before the end of the current residence permit.
- In case of the time limit is exceeded, it will be treated as a new application for the first time and not as a request for a residence extension.
We hope to you that you get what you want about short term residence permit turkey in our article, if you have any question, please leave it in comments.