Knowing the residence permit Turkey requirements is important as a tourist residence in Turkey guarantees you as a foreign person legally resides in Turkey for a maximum of one year. It can be renewed any number of times, and by it, you can live and move around in Turkey, as well as enter and exit from Turkish territory without problems.
A tourist residence does not guarantee you to get a work residence permit in Turkey; as work residency matter requires other procedures, which we will talk about ( work residence) in other articles. Also, it does not give the right to foreigners to get Turkish nationality.
With regard to tourist residency, we recommend that you apply for it immediately upon your arrival on Turkish territory, to ensure that you get it before the expiry of your visa date,
The tourist residence is suitable for those who come to Turkey for the purpose of tourism or to get to know the Turkish market and its requirements, or for those who want to enter and exit Turkey several times without the need to constantly renew the visa. Hence, you need to be familiar with residence permit Turkey requirements.
First, you will apply for tourist residency and book an appointment for an interview online, and you will find the step in detail in the following article:
Details of steps for tourist residency in Turkey
After completing the online check-in procedure as described in the previous article, print the application form and attach it to the required papers and go on specified time which is printed in the form, and you can identify the documents required to complete the procedures. The Turkish website has all the information for the tourist visa and E-visa
TOURIST RESIDENCE PERMIT TURKEY REQUIREMENTS
- A valid passport for at least one year, a copy of it, a copy of the visa, and a stamp for entering Turkey.
- Medical insurance, which you will get from one of the medical insurance companies in Turkey.
- 5 personal photos with a white background.
- The title paper is obtained from the consulate of your country in Turkey and is shown by your full nameوand surname (last name).
- The bank account paper is not mandatory, but sometimes it is required, and it is recommended that it be brought to avoid disruption to the procedures.
- A written lease contract notarized (certified) by the municipality. Note that the wife’s name must be written in the lease contract to facilitate the extraction of residency for her, and it is advisable to bring a copy of the documents and the property contract of the owner of the property.
- The judicial paper you get is from the Turkish court in Bakirkoy district. You will go to the registry office there and ask for the “adeli secil belgisi” judicial paper.
IF YOU WANT TO ADD CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU need to PREPARE THE FOLLOWING PAPERS:
In order yo get a residency permit for minors under the age of 18, then you know the residence permit Turkey requirements and documents
- Birth certificates for children certified (approved) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in your country.
- A copy of the birth certificate translated into the Turkish language after its attestation, can be translated by any certified translator, do not forget to bring copies of both of the certified and translated certificates.
- You should prepare your own passport, mother’s passport, and copies of them.
- Personal photos of the children.
- There is no need for health insurance, title, notary, or bank account paper (all not required).
- The certificate is translated and certified by the governor, and after payment of the fees of about 170 Turkish liras, you will get a receipt with the date of delivery of the original certificates and the translated and certified copy. Then you can go to validate it again from your country’s district office ( country’s Rem)
Then go to the Turkish Immigration Department to provide the birth certificates for the children.
We hope you could get the information that you need about residence permit Turkey requirements in this article. If you have any questions or inquiries, please leave them in comment box.