Istanbul Kültür University was established through endowment funds for Cultural Education in 1997 by the founder Fahamettin Akıngüç who holds a master’s degree in civil engineering and worked as an engineer and contractor after graduating from Istanbul Technical University.
Kültür University has many appeals as the university is located on the European side of Istanbul near the central area close to Ataturk Airport.
Istanbul Kültür University is considered a public corporate entity, and it is a private university recognized by the Turkish Higher Education Council.
Kültür University is one of the best private universities in Turkey. It was established with academic success and quality education being the pillars of the whole institution, and the faculty aims to remain within the framework of academic excellence at an exceptional level internationally.
Among what distinguishes Istanbul Kültür University:
- Kültür University has more than 16 thousand students from different parts of the world.
- Kültür University is located on the European side of Istanbul, about 3 minutes from the metro station, and about 15 minutes from Ataturk Airport.
- Kültür University has more than 80 programs for international cooperation in the service of scientific and academic progress.
- Kültür University has academic agreements and student exchange programs in several countries, most notably the USA, Canada, Australia, Latin America and many Asian countries.
- There are more than 45 majors at Istanbul Kültür University and 46 postgraduate studies programs (Masters and PhD).
- Kültür University’s library contains more than 27 thousand paper books in addition to 32 thousand electronic books and more than 40 thousand electronic magazines.
- Kültür University’s campus contains many services, including restaurants and cafeterias.
- Kültür University is well known for its status and quality among the European Union and the Middle East.
- There is a large number of Arab students at Istanbul Kültür University.
Available majors for undergraduates at Istanbul Kültür University:
|Tuition after Discount||Tuition before Discount||Language of Instruction||Years of Study||Major or department|
|4.653$||4.950$||English||4||Teaching Foreign Languages|
|4.653$||4.950$||English||4||Electrical and Electronic Engineering|
|4.653$||4.950$||English||4||English Language and Literature|
|4.653$||4.950$||English||4||Interior and Eco design|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4||Interior and Eco design|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4||Turkish Language and Literature|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4||Cinema and Television|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4.||Communication systems and new media|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4||Modern Media and Communication Systems|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4||Cartoon and Animation|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4||Mathematics and Computers|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4||Genetics and Molecular Science|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4||Physical therapy and Rehabilitation|
|3.995$||4.250$||Turkish||4||Nutrition and Dietetics|
|2.550$||2.900$||Turkish||2||Two-year specialties (Diplomas)|
Housing at Istanbul Kültür University:
Istanbul Kültür University’s housing accommodations are for males. The rooms of the dormitories at Istanbul Kültür University are spacious and comfortable, each room contains beds, study tables, wardrobes, a small refrigerator, and a separate bathroom.
The residence at the Istanbul Kültür University dormitories includes access to entertainment rooms, study rooms, a library, a drawing room, a health and psychological clinic, and a free laundry and ironing room. The housing also offers optional breakfast and dinner meals. Istanbul Kültür University provides security personnel and surveillance devices in public places in and around the residence.
5 TYPES OF STUDENT ACCOMMODATION ISTANBULHere
Students enter their dormitories using ID cards, and their curfew is at midnight on weekdays, except for holidays.
The residence at Istanbul Kültür University is a few minutes away from the university and 10 minutes from Ataturk Airport by car. It directly overlooks the metro bus station and is a 10-minute walk to the metro station.
Read more about Istanbul Kültür University in Arabic
The “Turkey for Expats” team hopes that you found this article about Istanbul Kültür University helpful, and if you have any questions, you can leave them in the comment section below.