Hair transplant turkey, especially Istanbul sits on the throne of all Turkish cities in the field of hair transplantation, as it is a city full of many medical centers specialized in plastic surgery in general, especially hair transplant, beard, eyebrows, and eyelashes, with various modern technologies in addition to the superior ability to treat alopecia areata, and hair loss for men and women.
The city of Istanbul has become called the capital of hair transplantation in the world, the specialized medical centers in Istanbul provide a large number of the best doctors in the world in the field of hair transplantation, and they perform more than 200 hair transplant operations in Istanbul daily for different patients from all countries of the world.
Best Hair Transplant Centers in Istanbul:
1- Turkeywiz Center for Cosmetic Operations, hair transplant turkey:
It is a center that specialized in plastic surgeries and surgeries in general, and it is one of the best hair transplantation centers in Istanbul, Turkish Ways Center owns a group of surgical facilities that operate according to international standards,
The center also provides all the techniques and professional surgical methods,
The center includes international beauty experts with long experience in cosmetic specialties,
The center guarantees patients a distinguished stay, and advanced amenities within the center.
The hair transplant Turkey department at the center is supervised by Dr. “Esmat Bayidin” with his vast experience in the field of hair transplantation.
He has performed operations since the beginning of the nineties of the last century, and he is called Professor of Hair Restoration in Turkey,
Turkish Ways Center also provides integrated medical care for patients after hair transplantation operations,
According to an accurate approach and sound health plans that ensure the success of the operations that take place inside the center,
The cost of hair transplantation in the “Turkish Ways” center starts from 1500 US dollars,
And it increases according to the technique used and the area of the transplanted part of the hair.
2- Dr. Yatkin Bayer Hair Transplant Center:
This center is one of the best and most famous hair transplant Turkey centers in Istanbul.
The “Letkin Bayer” Center attracts thousands, especially the famous personalities, to perform hair transplantation operations,
This is due to the long experience enjoyed by the center, which made it occupies the best Turkish centers for hair transplantation,
The center was established by Dr. Yatkin Bayer after gaining extensive experience in the numerous hair transplantation procedures that he performed in the United States of America about 1000 successful operations,
He was also apprenticed by Dr. “Oguz Naveed” while he was in California,
And based on these experiences gained nearly 20 years and during which he performed more than 4000 successful hair transplantation operations, he established the center and equipped it with the latest international technologies and modern devices
He also developed other techniques of his own combining OSL surgical skill,
And DHI technique, which is one of the most popular hair transplant techniques used in performing surgery with great accuracy,
Advantages of “Letkin Bayer” Center:
- The center uses carefully selected skilled doctors.
- The center also provides e-mail service and sending pictures of the case to follow up patients before and after the operation without going to the center and informing patients of all the services provided by the center.
- The center also guarantees to customers booking airline tickets and reservations in high-end hotels in Turkey, and provides transportation to and from the airport and within Turkey, in addition to providing an interpreter to accompany the patient throughout the treatment trip.
The cost of hair transplantation at Yitken Bayer Center ranges from 2000 to 2500 US dollars, and for beard transplantation ranges from 1800 to 2000 US dollars.
Yetkin Bayer Center address: Piri Paşa Mahallesi, Kumbarhane Caddesi: No: 46, 34445 Beyoğlu / Istanbul, Turkey
Working hours: daily from 9 am to 10 pm, except on Sundays.
Email can be contacted: email@example.com
WhatsApp number: 00905456920444
3- Cosmedic Center for Capillary Transplantation Istanbul:
Founded by Dr. Levent Agar in 2011, and during these years he was able to achieve great fame in the field of hair transplantation,
It has the distinction of being a JCI accredited center, which is an organization specialized in evaluating the performance of healthcare institutions
Advantages of Cosmetic Hair Transplant Turkey Center :
- The center provides its services in the field of hair transplantation with the latest international medical technologies,
- It also provides convenient transportation services for patients to and from the airport and within Turkey,
- It also provides an interpreter,
- In addition to the ability to contact the e-mail service and phone applications to view the details and procedures of hair transplantation before traveling to Turkey,
The cost of hair transplantation at Cosmedic ranges from 2300 to 3100 US dollars, including all pre-operative examinations.
4- Dr. Selda Center specialized in plastic surgery and hair transplant in Istanbul:
Dr. Selda Center entered the Guinness Book of Records after breaking the record for conducting the largest number of tests to measure the level of cholesterol in just 8 hours,
And it is among the procedures that the center is keen to measure for patients before performing plastic surgery;
As a precautionary measure, unlike what is known in other medical centers for cosmetology,
Dr. Selda selected an associate medical team from the most qualified doctors with experience in hair transplantation operations.
In addition to the sophisticated handling of patients, the center uses the latest techniques for hair transplantation, such as the Perkutan device.
It is a device with a fine titanium needle used in performing surgeries with high accuracy and the center is one of the first centers to use this device in Turkey:
Advantages of Dr. Selda Hair Transplant Center:
- The center provides patients with free consultations.
- Uses email and phone messaging service to serve clients and patients.
- It also provides convenient transportation for patients to and from the airport and within Turkey,
- And it provides reservations for hotels, and provides follow-up to patients for a whole year after the end of the process,
The cost of hair transplantation at Dr. Selda Center is competitive and is determined based on the technology used in the procedure.
Dr Selda’s Center Address: Yenibosna Merkez Mah. Değirmen Bahçe Cad. Ladin Sok.A1 Blok
Dr. Selda Center also provides a YouTube channel to learn about the center’s services: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmjnayeQuovFdV0U1Kn-DlQ
5- Dr. Genik’s Cinik Hair Transplant Clinic:
The clinic was established by Dr. “Imra Genik” in 2007, and he is a doctor specializing in hair transplant surgeries,
He studied at the Turkish Uludag University and worked for a large number of specialized medical cosmetic centers,
And he opened his own center after he gained extensive experience in the field of hair transplantation,
The center enjoys a great turnout worldwide and high ratings from patients who have undergone plastic surgery and hair transplantation inside the center,
Advantages of Genic Hair Transplant Clinic:
- The center uses advanced modern techniques for hair transplantation, such as the FUE technique,
- FUT Slide hair transplantation technique,
- DHI technique, which is the most used in the center, because it is the most accurate in the stage of hair transplantation and does not leave any visible scars after the operation,
- The center has a medical team of the most qualified and skilled doctors, and the center provides an e-mail service to follow up patients.
The average cost of performing a hair transplant inside the center is about 2,300 USD
Clinic address: Kaptanpaşa Mah. Darülaceze Cad. No: 14, Istanbul, 34360
Clinic working hours: daily from 8 am to 7 pm except for Sundays from 8 am to 5 pm.